Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pollution of Beijing

Here are a couple of pictures taken from the sixth floor my hotel room. It shows how bad the pollution can be in Beijing, so you can decide for yourself if you want to enter the darkness of smog. I would say the sky is clear less than half the time in Beijing. All the time I was there I just kept thinking I need to escape to the seaside for abreak in order to breath some fresh air!

A clear sky in Beijing Sept 2010 with full view of the buildings in the distance.


Pollution Smog in Beijing Sept 2010 affecting the view of the buildings in the distance.


With people smoking cigerettes all over the show as well as the pollution, I think if I stayed on my lungs would only last another half year before I die. I have to give thumbs up for the people who are non smokers and who live in Beijing. Come on China... you make nearly everything, where are the eletronic or solar powered cars and vehicles?

No comments:

Post a Comment