Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Beijing BLCU Mandarin Language Course Conclusion

After some other experience in other provinces of China and school in Beijing, I have come to the conclusion although the administration and staff are hopeless in BLCU. They have an effective language program. Although it may seem boring and I keep falling asleep in class, somehow I learnt the language.

                     Wong Lao Shi                                                Statue of Education


The homework structure is useful and made me focus. We bargained for less characters to remember but Liu Lao Shi was strict. Funny as well but always enthusiastic to mark homework! At times I wanted to go out and take a break but I am glad I stuck to studying and stayed in my room, speaking to myself practicing those tones.

Building which I studied

Conclusion, I would go back if the Beijing air was less polluted. But after venturing south to Fuzhou and GuangZhou I realised I could pay 1/3 the price and get one semester of education rather than what I paid at blcu 8300rmb for 10 weeks of tuition. 

I bought the sets of book and I am continuing my Mandarin studies still. A tip is have language partners and friends who are Mandarin university students or graduates.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Mandarin online lessons come in a variety of forms, but learning languages by shopping online foreign language courses have become common. The Chinese language program have been recognised to be hung up on tradition, particularly in which boiling systems are uneasy. Thanks a lot...

    Chinese Language Schools

    ReplyDelete
  2. This can be a finest article for this subject matter I've ever read. I'm really quite satisfied with it. Maintain running a blog!

    http://www.learntospeak.com.au/index.php/chinese-mandarin-cantonese-language.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. learn english in Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete